Water training is an inspiring and gentle exercise that activates the entire body for 50 minutes. By using the water resistance and tools you get to have a good time and the chance to challenge yourself at the same time.
Water Classic is a class that focuses on strength and cardio along with peppy tones. The instructor inspires and gives you alternatives to find a level that fits you best. Under 50 minutes, we work with the water resistance and sometimes also extra equipment. The class is designed in a way that gives you space to challenge yourself and feel joy at the same time.
In the Water Interval class you will get challenged to workout and give that extra. The instructor will guide you through a tough workout with matching music. The class is designed with 5 blocks where each block consists of 3 exercises. Each exercise will be executed in intervals off 45 seconds where you do as many repetitions as possible. Before proceeding to the next block you will be challenged to do all 3 exercises again and collect more repetitions than the last time. In the end of the class you will get a chance to take out your last power in an interval song.
- Trains your fitness and strength in a gentle and effective way
- Simple group training that can be adapted to your level
The class consists of
- Warm-up, strength, conditioning, cool-down and stretch
Place and equipment
- All equipment is available at the class
- The water temperature is 29,5 degrees
Keep in mind
- Tickets and reservations to all classes
- The pool is located across the street, Emilsborg, Gibraltargatan 80
- You will receive a tag (to use to enter the building) when you pick up your ticket at the reception of Fysiken Gibraltargatan.
- Shower before enter the is mandatory