HOW IT WORKS
- Beginner - Everybody is welcome whether you're new to floorball or more experienced. The teams are divided randomly and the instructor adjusts the teams if necessary.
- Advanced - You should have been playing for some years, preferably in a team or series game. You are good at understanding the game, tactics and techniques. On the advanced levels the players choose their own teams and the instructor adjusts if necessary.
- Sundays - The participants are divided randomly in to teams.
- Duration is 90 minutes
- Raise the floorball stick to knee height
- Kick the ball to your own stick and to your team-mate's stick one time
- Catch the ball with your chest, knee or stick without jumping
- Play against the edge
- Score from your own half of the field
- Have one knee on the floor
- Play with the ball higher than to your knees
- Score a goal by kicking the ball
- Tackle or push the opponents
- Use high dangerous elbows
- Stand in your team or the opponents goal area
- Catching the ball by jumping
- Place the stick between the opponent's legs
- Stop or carry the ball with your hand, arm or head
- Backing in to an opponent
- There is balls and goals (small) in the hall
- Floorball stick can be borrowed from the instructor
- The floorball class must be booked in advance. Please bring valid ticket to the class.