HOW IT WORKS
- Everybody is welcome whether you're new to dodgeball or have played before.
- Duration is 90 minutes.
- The class includes warm-up and division of teams
- The teams line up facing each other against the wall at their own side of the field. There are six balls located on the floor. When the game starts, the team members start running towards the middle section of the field and try to grab the balls before the opponents do. When they have grabbed the balls they start throwing them on the opponents mainly on the stomach or legs.
- If you or someone else in your team gets hit, this person will become a "ghost" who has to continue the game from the opponents side of the field. The ghost helps with burning the opponents from behind.
- The team that has the last player left on the field wins!
- The hall is equipped with all the essentials
- The dodgeball class must be booked in advance. Please bring valid ticket to the class.